Tuesday, June 12, 2012

NOOOOOOoooooo


{Don't read this email if you're faint of heart... of a judger.}

Dear Family,

This week has been so amazing; too bad that it totally sucked. Mount Bonnell was on fire! We were so crazy busy teaching people, and we had three baptisms coming up in the next month... and then all of our investigators moved away. We said goodbye to Justice on Wednesday when we showed up for our lesson and ended up helping her family move out:( Oscar lost his job and is on his way back to El Paso as we speak. We taught him last night and said our final farewells and we did...not both give him a hug.  Cassidy is on her way to the airport. She’s flying back to Phoenix to be closer to friends and family. She has really good fellowship in Phoenix already and has some friends that are going to hook her up with the missionaries out there. We just went over and said goodbye to her this morning. NNOOOOOooooo......  I love them all so much and it breaks my heart to see them go. I hope their new missionaries know how lucky they are. The Lord is sending them some amazing opportunities. Our ward mission leader is going to buy us some ice cream today. Comfort food...

So family, you know how I'm kind of stubborn and don't like people telling me what to do? yeah... I hate my district leader. HE IS A BUTT. There is so much drama flying around the mission right now, and Sis Sorenson and I seem to have made our way to the middle of it. I don't mean to be preachy, but there are some missionaries and some of our leaders who would do well to remember the 9th commandment. I am ready to kick someone. I was going to do the Book of Mormon share in District meeting and share the 9th Commandment and put out a hypothetical situation and see what happens. I think it would be hilarious. You know what happens when someone assumes something? It makes an ars you and me. (It's not swearing if you say it with an accent.) I am really frustrated because I know the zone leaders, the district leader and the mission president have been talking about us and none of them will talk to us about it. They’re just hear-saying and I'm ready to kick someone in the shin. If you can't tell it's been a rough week and I'm a bit frustrated, which makes me even more frustrated because we saw so many miracles this week. In all honesty this was an amazing week and there were just a few sad choices made and a few sad comments said and Elder Hernandez is gone. Noooooo...

So anyway, here are some pics of our farewell/friendship and some other things.

Also, can we stop putting unattractive pictures of Morgan up for her facebook profile? Yeah, I saw that nasty "I'm falling off a stone sloth" picture you put up. I have some friend requests I would like you to accept. (and I guess I don't really care what pics you put up...kind of)

Is that Jacob Black? We’re we taking pictures of some random guy outside of our apartment? No, that is way too creepy to be something I would do. Ok we were, but only because he's ripped, and I thought he might be a werewolf. Then I saw the rosary beads around his neck and decided he must not be. Too bad. 

I finished my third journal of my mission. It was pretty exciting.
I also caught a toad :)

It's Elder Evan's last transfer and I love how he decorated his planner. Bahahaha
Good Times!

 I love you all. I don't know what else to write. If I get sent home early it will be because I hate my DL and may do something to harm him, but that's ok. He goes home with Elder Evans and Sis Sorensen, so I just have to make it 5 more weeks.

I love you. Hope you have a good week and that I hear from y’all again soon. I'm praying for you always.  Anna, I loved your email. I need a Texas and an Ecuador flag. Jessica, your story just about made me wet myself. hahaha. Dad, glad to year that you're super excited about...everything :D Rachel, I love you! Camilla, have a blast at EFY.  Mom is the BEST EVER. Love you all!!!
Love,
Morgan
p.s. DFTBMA :)

No comments:

Post a Comment