Monday, April 30, 2012

Single's Ward!


Dear Family,

What could be better than me being assigned to a Spanish area? Being assigned to a single's ward! Oh my goodness I love my new area. My companion is Sis Sorensen and she is so awesome. She trained Sis Probert (who happens to be not very far from us. Can you say freaking awesome P-days?) Anyway, some of you may not yet know what a single's ward is, or you may not remember. So I'll tell you about them. Single's ward- where a talk on the atonement means a talk on breaking up with your boyfriend; where you get lectures from your bishopric on sleeping more and getting married; where drama and rumors run rampant concerning who is dating who and who is free; a place where everyone is horrified that they are having trouble getting married, yet they are all terrified at the thought of a commitment that means eternity. Oh, how I love it.

There are about a bajillion returned missionaries and they all want to help us. Last night we literally went party hopping and walked out each time having done a ton of missionary work. I love Mount Bonnell. We cover the entire Austin stake which is crazy. Also, I love Austin. It reminds me so much of Moscow (Idaho). It just has this weird, hippy, big city feel to it that I absolutely love.


I love you all,
Hna. Heeder

No comments:

Post a Comment